Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023
||Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023
||Yantra India Limited (YIL) Ordnance Factory
||Various Trade Apprentice Posts
|Number Of Posts
|Mode of Selection
|| Written Exam / Merit List
||As per the Rules
||All Over India
|Application start from
||01 March 2023
|Application Last Date
||30 March 2023
|Fee Payment Last Date
||30 March 2023
||According to Schedule
APPLICATION FEE- Not Specified
You can pay your fee by Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Minimum - 15 Years
- Maximum - 24 Years
Important Information - Yantra India Limited (YIL) has announced Trade Apprentices recruitment on its official website, and interested candidates can apply online. The online registration for Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will start on March 1, 2023.
There are 5,450 vacancies in the Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 for Trade Apprentices. Candidates should go through the complete details provided below before applying for recruitment.
Vacancy-Details For I Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 –
- ITI – 3,514 Posts
- Non-ITI – 1,936 Posts
Educational Qualification for Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 –
- ITI – Applicants who possess a certificate in relevant trade from ITI (NCVT/SCVT) and have passed their Class 10th Examination with 50% marks will be considered eligible for this recruitment.
- Non-ITI- To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates who do not have an ITI certificate must have scored at least 50% marks in their 10th standard examination, with a minimum of 40% marks in Mathematics and Science individually.
How to Apply for Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 – Candidates can apply for the Yantra India Limited (YIL) / Ordnance Factory recruitment either by using the link given below or by visiting the official website of Yantra India Limited (YIL) / Ordnance Factory.
Requires of Online Application Form-:
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Intermediate Mark sheets/Passing certificate
- Diploma Degree/Mark sheets
- Passport Size Colored Photograph
- Left Thumb Impression
- Candidates’ Parents' Image