SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Online Form 2023
||SGPGI Nursing Officer Posts Recruitment 2023
||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
||Nursing Officer Posts
|Number Of Posts
Written Test + Interview
|Application start from
|Last Date Fee Payment
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs. 1,180/-
- SC/ST of Uttar Pradesh – Rs.708/-
Age Limit (As of 01/January/2023):
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation - As per the rules
Important Information – We are proud to announce that the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (SPPGI) is currently looking for talented and passionate technicians and lab workers. To meet the needs of the patients and researchers at SPPGI, we are hosting an online application process for the recruitment of Sister Grade II technicians and various lab tech positions. There are a total of 905 open positions in this SGPGI Sister Grade II Recruitment 2022, so be sure to check out the full details before you apply.
- Nursing Officer – 905 Posts
Educational Qualification for Nursing Officer Post Online Form 2023 –
- Sister Grade II – To be eligible for the position of a registered nurse, you must have a B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, or a Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with 2 years of experience. Registration with the Indian Nursing Council is also required.
Documents to be Uploaded– Please upload the scanned image of your documents at the time of your online application.
- Passport Size Colored Photograph
- Left Thumb Impression
- High School Certificate with Date of Birth proof
- Caste Certificate
How to Apply for SGPGI Sister Grade II and Other Post Online Form 2023 – If you're interested in applying to the SGPGI, you can do so online or through their official website. Either way, your application will be processed quickly and you'll have the opportunity to learn more about the organization.