Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2023
||Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2023
||Punjab Police Recruitment (PPR)
||Sub Inspector SI (Male & Female) Posts
|Number Of Posts
Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Application start from
||07 February 2023
|Application Last Date
||28 February 2023
|Fee Payment Last Date
||28 February 2023
Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2023: APPLICATION FEE
- General / Other Candidates – Rs. 1,600/-
- BC (Only Punjab) – Rs. 950/-
- SC / ST / EWS (Other State) – Rs. 950/-
- Ex. Serv.– Rs. 750/-
Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2023: Age Limit ( As Of of 01/January/2023 )
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As per Rules
Important Information - The Punjab Police Recruitment (PPR) has opened up applications for the position of Sub Inspector (SI) for both male and female candidates. The notification for the 2023 Punjab Police SI Recruitment has been summarized on this page. The online application process began on February 7, 2023, and candidates are encouraged to review all relevant information regarding the recruitment process before applying.
Vacancy Details for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2023: –
- Sub Inspector SI (District Police Cadre) – 144 Posts
- Sub Inspector SI (Armed Police Cadre) – 144 Posts
Educational Qualification for Punjab Police Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2023 :
- To be eligible for the 2023 Punjab Police SI Recruitment, applicants must have a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in any stream from a recognized university in India.
How to Apply Punjab Police Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2023: – Individuals who are interested in applying for the Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 can submit their application either through the provided link or directly on the official website of the Indian Bank. The deadline for applying is February 28, 2023.
Mode of Selection for Punjab Police Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2023 :
Selection will be based on 3 Stages-
- Stage I: The first stage of the selection process will consist of three computer-based multiple choice question (MCQ) type papers, named Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III. The third paper (Paper III) will be of qualifying nature.
- Stage II: The second stage of the selection process will involve a Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and a Physical Screening Test (PST), both of which will be of a qualifying nature.
- Stage III: The third stage of the selection process will entail a review of the candidate's documents.