CSIR UGC NET Exam June 2023 Form
||National Testing Agency
||Joint CSIR UGC Test for JRF & NET June 2023
|Mode Of Selection
||Online CBT Examination
||All authorized Institutes under CSIR, New Delhi
|Application start from
||10 March 2023
|Application Last Date
||10 April 2023 (upto 5 pm)
|Fee Payment Last Date
||10 April 2023
|Form Correction Last Date
||12 – 18 April 2023
|| 06 – 08 June 2023
|Date of Result
||We will notify you
- General / EWS – Rs. 1,100/-
- OBC – Rs.550/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 275/-
- PH – No Fee
You can pay your fee through Net banking Payment gateway / Debit Card / Credit Card / E Challan at any branch of Indian Bank.
All authorized Institutes under CSIR, New Delhi
Age Limit (As on 01/July/2022)
- JRF – 28 Years (Max.)
- Lecturer / NET – No Age Limit
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
- OBC – 03 Years
- SC / ST / PH / Female Candidates – 05 Years
Important Information –
The Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination is a national-level entrance exam that takes place twice a year and provides admission to JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and Lectureship/Assistant professorship.
The CSIR-UGC NET June 2023 Application Form has been released, and the National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online applications on its official website. The registration process began on March 10th, 2023. Before applying, candidates should review all the information provided about the Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination in June 2023.
Exam Name – Joint CSIR, UGC NET Examination June 2023
Educational Qualification for NTA CSIR UGC NET Exam June 2023:-
- Candidates who have a Master's degree or equivalent qualification in Science with 55% marks for the General/OBC category and 50% marks for SC/ST/PH category are eligible for the CSIR Examination.
- Those who have completed integrated courses like B.E/B.Tech/B. Pharma, as well as MBBS candidates, are also eligible to apply for the CSIR NET 2023 examination.
These Subjects are available:-
- Chemical Science
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science
- Life Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
How to Apply for NTA CSIR UGC NET Exam June 2023 –
Aspiring candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for the examination via the provided link or the official NTA CSIR website until April 10, 2023.
It is advised to go through the official notification before applying.
Mode of Selection for NTA CSIR UGC NET Exam June 2023 –
The selection process for Joint CSIR CSIR UGC NET Exam June 2023 will be based on Online CBT Examination.