MPESB Patwari and Other Post Online Form 2023
||MP Patwari Recruitment 2023
||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, (MPPEB)
||Group 2 Sub Group 4 Various Posts
|Number Of Posts
|Application start from
||05 January 2023
|Application Last Date
||19 January 2023
|Last Date Fee Payment
||19 January 2023
|Correction Last Date
||24 January 2023
||15 March 2023
- General/Other State – Rs.560/-
- SC/ST/OBC – Rs.310/-
Age Limit (As of 01/January/2023):
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation - As per the rules
Important Information – The MPESB has recently published an official notification for the recruitment of patwari and other posts under group 2 sub-group 4 various posts. The online registration process for the MP patwari recruitment 2023 (result) will start on 05 January 2023. So, candidates must check the complete details carefully to make sure they are eligible for this exciting opportunity.
- Direct – 8661 Posts
- Backlog – 84 Posts
- Samvida – 328 Posts
- Pay Scale – As per the rules
Educational Qualification for MP Patwari Recruitment 2023 –
- For Patwari Post:- Applicants with a Bachelor's degree in any stream and Hindi typing skills will be eligible for this recruitment.
- For Other Posts:- Applicants with an ITI / Degree / Diploma from a recognized institute will be eligible for this recruitment.
Exam Center for MP Patwari Recruitment 2023-
- Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Khandwa, Rewa, Satna, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Ujjain, Neemach, Sagar, and Sidhi.
How to Apply for MP Patwari Recruitment 2023 –: If you're interested in applying to this form, you can do so by filling out the online application form on our website or by clicking the Apply Online Link below.