Post Name – Assistant commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazette Officer)
Number of Posts – As per Rules
Pay Scale –
Assistant Commandant – Rs.56,100/-
Deputy commandant – Rs.67,700/-
Commandant(JG) – Rs.78,800/-
Commandant – Rs.118500/-
Deputy Inspector General – Rs. 131100/-
Inspector General – Rs.144200/-
Additional Director General – Rs.144200/-
Director General – Rs.205400/-
Educational Qualification – (Branch Wise Eligibility)
1. General Duty (Male)-Candidates who completed their Bachelor Degree From any Recognized Board/University with minimum 60% marks in Aggregate of all semesters.
2. General Duty (Pilot) (Male / Female)-Candidates must have completed Intermediate or Upto with Mathematics and Physics as subjects with 60% marks As Aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
3. Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (Male/Female)-Candidates having current/Valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/Validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum education Qualification- 12th passes (Physics and Maths) with 60% Marks in Aggregate.
4. Law (Male/Female) –Candidates having bachelor Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college will be considered for this post.
Height – Asst Commandant & Law-157 cms(Male),152 cms(Female)
Weight-Correlated with Height
Well Proportionate ,minimum 05 cms Expansion
How to Apply – interested Candidates can Apply through the link provide below or they can also apply from official site of Indian Coast Guard before 30/November/2018.
At the time of Preliminary Selection Candidates are required to Appear at the venue with Following documents–
1. Two Copies of Computer Generated pre-Filled online e-admit Card form with recent color passport sixe photo affixed(Not older than 03 months)
2. Original Pass Certificate and mark sheet of 10th class.
3. Original passes Certificate and mark sheet of 12th examination.
4. Original Degree Certificate with all semester/years mark sheets of B.E/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for percentage of marks from university.
5. Proof of Identity such as passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter I Card, College ID Card or any other photo identity proof.
6. Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer only)
7. Current and valid Commercial Pilot License (issued and validated by DGCA) in original and fluing log book for Asst Commandant CPL entry (SSA) only.
8. Character Certificate-(Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
Mode of Selection – Selection will be Based on Short listing of Application/Written Test/Interview/Group Discussion.