JIPMER Recruitment 2023
||JIPMER Recruitment 2023
||Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education and Research
||Group B & Group C Various Posts
|Number Of Posts
||As per the rules
|Application start from
||22 February 2023
|Application Last Date
||18 March 2023 upto 4.30 pm
|Fee Payment Last Date
||18 March 2023 upto 4.30 pm
|Online Exam Date
|| 02 April 2023
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 1,500/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 1,200/-
You can pay your fee through a Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan
AGE LIMIT (As on 18/March/2023)
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 25 – 35 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As per the rules
Important Information – Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, also known as JIPMER, has released a notification on its official website for the recruitment of various Group B and Group C posts.
The online application process for JIPMER Group B C Recruitment 2023 started on 22nd February 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill 80 vacancies for the aforementioned posts.
Aspirants are advised to go through the detailed information regarding JIPMER Group B and Group C Various Posts Recruitment 2023 provided below.
Group Wise & Posts Wise Vacancy Details-
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 43 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II – 03 Posts
- Dental Hygienist – 01 Posts
- Junior Translation Officer – 01 Posts
- Medical Social Worker – 06 Posts
- Speech Therapist – 01 Posts
- X-Ray Technician Radiography – 06 Posts
- Anesthesia Technician – 08 Posts
- Audiology Technician – 01 Posts
- Dental Mechanic – 01 Posts
- Ophthalmic Technician – 01 Posts
- Perfusion Assistant – 01 Posts
- Pharmacist – 05 Posts
- Physiotherapy Technician – 01 Posts
- URO Technician – 01 Posts
Educational Qualification for JIPMER Group B & Group C Various Posts Recruitment 2023 –
- Junior Administrative Assistant – Aspirants who have cleared the 10+2 intermediate exam from any recognized board in India and possess a typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi will meet the eligibility criteria for this position.
- Stenographer Grade-II – To be eligible for this post, candidates must have completed their 10+2 Intermediate Exam from any recognized board in India and possess the ability to take dictation for 10 minutes at a speed of 80 words per minute and transcribe in English at a speed of 50 words per minute or in Hindi at a speed of 65 words per minute.
- Dental Hygienist – Candidates who possess a Bachelor's degree in Science, specializing in Botany, Zoology, or Life Science, and a Diploma in Dental Hygiene, and have at least 2 years of experience, will be considered eligible for this position.
- Junior Translation Officer – To qualify for this position, a candidate must have a postgraduate degree in either Hindi or English, with English or Hindi being a mandatory or optional subject, and must also hold a certificate or diploma in translation from Hindi to English or vice versa.
- Medical Social Worker – To qualify for this position, a candidate should possess a master's degree in social work with a focus on medical social work, as well as two years of experience.
- Speech Therapist – To qualify for this position, applicants must possess a Bachelor's degree (B.Sc) in Speech and Language Sciences or Audiology, Speech and Language Pathology (BASLP) and be registered with RCI, in addition to having a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- X-Ray Technician Radiography – To qualify for this position, candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Science (B.Sc.) in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology and must be registered, with a minimum of two years of experience.
- Anesthesia Technician – To be eligible for this post, candidates must have a diploma or degree in Anesthesia Technology and a minimum of one year of experience.
- Audiology Technician – To be eligible for this post, candidates must have a diploma in Hearing Language and Speech or a diploma in Hearing Aid or Earmold Technology (DHA & ET) and must be registered with RCI.
- Dental Mechanic – To qualify for this position, applicants should have completed a two-year dental mechanic program after completing their 10+2 education with a science background and two years of work experience.
- Ophthalmic Technician – To qualify for this position, applicants must have completed their 10+2 education in the science stream and hold a diploma in optometry, along with a minimum of one year of experience.
- Perfusion Assistant – To be considered eligible for this position, candidates must possess a diploma or degree in Perfusion Technology along with one year of relevant experience.
- Pharmacist – To be eligible for this post, candidates must have a degree in Pharmacy with at least 1 year of experience, or a diploma in Pharmacy with at least 2 years of experience, and registration with the Pharmacy Council.
- Physiotherapy Technician – To be eligible for this post, candidates must possess a degree or diploma in physiotherapy and have at least one year of experience.
- URO Technician – To be eligible for this post, candidates should have a Diploma in Radiography or Radiographic with at least two years of experience, a degree in Medical Radiation Technology, or a degree in Allied Health Science in Urology.
How to Apply for JIPMER Group B & Group C Various Posts Recruitment 2023 – Candidates have the option to apply either through the provided link or the official website of JIPMER by the deadline of 18th March 2023.
Requisites of Online Application(Scanned)-:
Mode of Selection for JIPMER Group B & Group C Various Posts Recruitment 2023 –
Selection will be based on-: