IIT Kanpur GATE Admission Form 2023
||IT Kanpur GATE Admission Form 2023
||Indian Institute of Technology
||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, 2023
|Number Of Seats
||As per rules
||Anywhere in India
||As per rules
Computer-Based Test/Online Examination
|Application start from
|Last Date for Phase I
|Last Date for Phase II
||04, 05, 11, 12 February 2023
|Admit Card Available
APPLICATION FEES: Phase 1
|All Category Female
||Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/C.S.C
Age Limit - No Age Limit For GATE 2023
Important Information – The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) in order to test the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering / Technology / Architecture, and both undergraduate and post-graduate level subjects in Arts, Commerce, and Science.
Educational Qualification -:
- If you have passed an undergraduate degree or a graduate degree in a subject like engineering, architecture, or pharmacy, you can take the Graduate Record Examination. Candidates who have done research or have a bachelor's degree in a subject like mathematics, science, or architecture will also be able to take the exam.
Examination Cities for GATE 2023 :
- Zone 1 -IISc Bangalore
- Zone 2- IIT Bombay
- Zone 3- IIT Delhi
- Zone 4- IIT Guwahati
- Zone 5- IIT Kanpur
- Zone 6- IIT Kharagpur
- Zone 7- IIT Madras
- Zone 8- IIT Roorkee
Some Important Instructions for the GATE 2023 Application -:
- The GATE 2023 scorecard is valid for 3 years from the date of announcement of the results.
- Good Quality Passport Size Color Photo with White Background Must Be Taken After 30/08/2022.
- Face Should Occupy at Least 75% of Photographs
- Draw Rectangular Box 2 Cm X 7 CM on A4 Size Paper, and Sign Within Draw Box on a Black / Blue Pen in the Running Hand.
Thumb Impression –
- Draw a Rectangular Box 3 cm X 5 Cm in A4 Size, Mark Your Left Thumb Impression within Draw Box.
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur GATE Admission Form 2023: You can apply through the link provided below or you can also apply through the official site of the GATE 2023 before 30/September/2022.