Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023
||Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023
||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission
||Workshop Attendant, Craft Instructor & Various Post
|Number Of Posts
||As per the Rules
|Application start from
||9 March 2023
|Application Last Date
||7 April 2023
|Fee Payment Last Date
||7 April 2023
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs 100/-
- SC / ST / PH – Exempted
- Female – Exempted
You can pay your fee through a Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect.
AGE LIMIT( As on 7 April 2023)
- Work Attendant Post: 18-27 Years
- For All Other Posts:
- 30 Years (It varies according to posts)
Important Information – The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has recently announced an online application invitation for the recruitment of various posts such as Instructor Millwright, Technical Assistant (Junior), Technical Assistant (Junior)Craft Instructor, and Skills Instructor.
The official website of DSSSB has published the notice for 258 vacancies available for interested candidates. Aspiring candidates are advised to go through the complete information for DSSSB Various Posts Recruitment 2023 which is mentioned below.
Posts Wise Vacancy Details –
- Workshop Attendant - 45 Posts
- Workshop Calculation and Science Instructor – 26 Posts
- Employability Skills Instructor - 18 Posts
- Employability Skills Instructor- 19 Posts
- Various Other Posts
Educational Qualification for Delhi DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2023 –
- Workshop Attendant – Candidates who have passed their 10th-grade examination in Science and Mathematics and hold an ITI certificate are eligible to apply.
- Workshop Calculation and Science Instructor – Applicants who possess a BE/B. A tech degree in the relevant field along with one year of experience or a diploma in the relevant field with two years of experience are eligible to apply.
- Employability Skills Instructor– Applicants who have completed their 12th standard with English and possess a 1-year certificate course in basic computer and either an MBA degree or a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration along with 2 years of experience or a Bachelor's degree with Sociology, Social Welfare or Economics as one of the subjects with 2 years of experience are eligible for this position.
- Craft Instructor-Fitter (For NTC/STC/NAC holders) – Those candidates who have passed their 10th grade with Science and Mathematics, along with an ITI certificate in the relevant trade and a work experience of 3 years are eligible.
- Candidates who have cleared their 10th-grade exams in Science and Mathematics and hold a certificate from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
- Workshop Calculation and Science Instructor – The eligible candidate should have either completed a BE/B.Tech degree in the relevant field with at least 1 year of experience or possess a Diploma in the related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Employability Skills Instructor– A person who has completed their 12th grade with English as a subject and also completed a 1-year certificate course in basic computer, along with an MBA or a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with 2 years of experience, or a Bachelor's degree with at least one of the subjects such as Sociology, Social Welfare, or Economics and with 2 years of experience, can apply.
- Craft Instructor- A candidate who has completed their Class 10th examination with Science and Mathematics and holds an ITI certificate in a related trade, specifically Fitter (NTC/STC/NAC holders), along with 3 years of experience, is eligible for the position.
How to Apply for Delhi DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2023- Candidates have the option to either apply through the official website of DSSSB or the link provided below. The last date to apply for recruitment is 7 April 2023.
Mode of Selection for Delhi DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2023 –
Selection will be based on -: One Tier, Two Tier examination scheme, and Skill Test