Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023
||Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023
||Staff Selection Commission
||Workshop Attendant, Craft Instructor & Various Post
|Number Of Posts
||As per the Rules
|Application start from
||06 March 2023
|Application Last Date
||07 April 2023
|Fee Payment Last Date
||07 April 2023
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH – Exempted
- Female – Exempted
You can pay your fee through a Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
Age Limit (Age as on 7 April 2023)
- Work Attendant Post: 18-27 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Note: It depends on different posts.
Important Information – DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) has released an official notification on their website, inviting online applications for the recruitment of various posts including Instructor Millwright, Technical Assistant (Junior), Technical Assistant (Junior)Craft Instructor, and Skills Instructor.
The total number of vacancies for these posts is 258. Candidates who are interested in applying for these posts should carefully review the complete details of the DSSSB Recruitment 2023. The online registration process for these vacancies is currently underway.
Posts Wise Vacancy Details –
- Workshop Attendant - 45 Posts
- Workshop Calculation and Science Instructor – 26 Posts
- Employability Skills Instructor - 18 Posts
- Employability Skills Instructor - 19 Posts
- Various Other Posts
Educational Qualification for Delhi DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2023 –
- Workshop Attendant – Applicants who have cleared their 10th-grade examination in science and mathematics and hold an ITI (Industrial Training Institute) certificate are eligible.
- Workshop Calculation and Science Instructor – BE/B.Tech with 1-year experience or Diploma with 2 years experience in relevant field required.
- Employability Skills Instructor– To apply, candidates, need English knowledge till the 12th, a 1-year basic computer certificate, and an MBA/BBA degree with 2 years experience or a Bachelor's degree with sociology/social welfare/economics and 2 years experience.
- Craft Instructor-Fitter (For NTC/STC/NAC holders)– Applicants with 10th-grade education in science and math, an ITI certificate in relevant trade, and 3 years of experience are eligible.
- Workshop Calculation and Science Instructor – Candidates with a BE/B.Tech degree and 1 year of experience or a Diploma with 2 years of experience in a related field are eligible.
- Employability Skills Instructor– Applicants with a 12th-grade English proficiency, a 1-year basic computer certificate, and an MBA/BBA degree with 2 years of experience or a Bachelor's degree with sociology/social welfare/economics and 2 years of experience are eligible to apply.
- Craft Instructor- Candidate Who Passed Fitter (For NTC/STC/NAC holders) - ITI certificate holders with 10th-grade education in science and math, and 3 years of experience can apply.
How to Apply for Delhi DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2023- Aspirants can apply through the given link or to the DSSSB officials before 7th April 2023.
Requisites of Online Application(Scanned)-:
Mode of Selection for Delhi DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2023 –
Selection will be based on -:
Tier 1, Tier 2 examination scheme and Skill Test